This is an exciting time in the field of Psychiatry. As we rapidly advance, we continuously discover answers to the mysteries of the human mind.
It is never too early to start thinking about your post residency plans, getting views from real world experiences, and building your network. We hope that you consider a career with CFG and we also hope to be of value to your growth.
Who We Are
The CFG Residency Outreach Program strives to foster relationships with Physician Residents and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner students while being a trusted resource throughout your professional career. We are here to provide you with support as you navigate the different challenges you may encounter in the ever-changing healthcare field. It is through building these relationships with guidance and care that allows CFG Health Network to proudly provide confident and competent individuals to our partners.
- We are committed to the highest level of performance.
- We are committed to the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our work and through our actions. We expect from ourselves honesty, integrity and accountability.
- We foster a community where caring and fairness result in collegiality. We are committed to teamwork and cooperative relationships. We take pride in what we do as individuals and as part of a team.
- We are committed to the emotional and physical well-being of our community and will actively partner to ensure the provision of mental health services.
Volume 1, Issues: 1-12:
1. “Preparing for an Interview: A Guide for Physicians & Advanced Practice Clinicians”
2. “Physical and Mental Self-Care for Individuals Who Care for Others”
3. “Questions to Ask During an Interview"
4. "Is a Child and Psychiatry Adolescent Fellowship For Me?"
5. "Psychiatric Needs of the US Inmate Population, Our Most Underserved Population"
6. "Living and Working in The Garden State of New Jersey Part 1 - South Jersey"
7. "My WHY"
8. "Financial FAQs for New Attendings"
9. "October is Filipino History Month"
10. "The Working History of Italian Americans"
11. "Diversity with CFG"
12. "Virtual Friendsgiving for Jefferson Residents"
Volume 2, Issues: 1-7
1. "Coffee Habits of Psychiatric Residents"
2. "Schenectady, New York - Schenectady County Jail"
4. "Camden County Jail, Camden, NJ"
5. "Mental Health Counseling with CFG - Meet Alessio Pisano"
6."May is National Foster Care Awareness Month"
7."CFG's Creative Ways to Connect "